Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This post is dedicated to "Steph"

And the Blogger for Best Commentor/Blog Reader of the year goes to . . . "Steph".

Applause! Applause!

Speech! Speech!

Seriously, today I ran for the first time in FOREVER with Beau in the baby jogger. And damn did that ever suck. I forgot how heavy 2 year olds are to push and how much your stride gets thrown off and how much they complain. It was freakin' hard as shit. I swear to God 5 baby jogger miles is like 15 solo miles.

Steph, you are SO much tougher than me and I am so spoiled.

2 comments:

  1. Jogging with a baby jogger is still much better than not jogging at all. : ) It's much easier with the infant, though.

    Don't think I'm not always on the lookout for opportunities to run solo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. I could have gone to the gym but with the nice weather it seemed selfish and crime to make the kids go to the nursery.

    I'm just out of jogger shape.

    ReplyDelete