Sunday, August 20, 2006

Running Log

Total miles: 37 miles and it was by no means easy to get there.

Breakdown:
Sunday: 6 miles, great run
Monday: 7 miles
Tuesday: one hour cross train and 30 minutes upper body weights
Wednesday: 7 miles in the am and 5k sprint on the treadmill and 20 minutes weights
Thursday: one hour cross train on the treadmill and 30 minute weights
Friday: 2 miles in the morning and my ipod died so I did some quick leg weights and went home cleaned house. Went back to the gym in the afternoon and did 5 miles in just under 39 minutes.
Saturday: 7 miles

No items found.

Goals for next week: Keep mileage above 35 miles and look towards that last week in August when Beau also starts school and I officially begin training! I still need to get my schedule mapped out.

No comments:

Post a Comment