Thursday, April 19, 2007

Quick! Hurry and look

Before I come to my senses and take these pictures down.

I was at Lala's yesterday looking for different pictures when I came across this one:

I am about 7 months pregnant with Beau and I am running on my Dad's treadmill in my parent's creepy basement. I remember when my sister took this picture.It was a hot day and I was resigned to the dungeon. Normally I ran outside with Carmella in the jogger. Oh the double takes and looks I got. Anyway, it is a hideous picture--as are all pictures of me preggers but it is still funny. Here is one of the belly and not running or sweaty. Also around 7 months.
From da side:
I know, I am shameless. And God. I am so glad not to be pregnant. But congratulations to my good friend Stacie who is! Best wishes and I hope #3 is an easy one for you!

6 comments:

  1. I see not photos of Stacie, but you win for best looking pregnant woman.

    And, those dirty lookers when you were running preggo were just jealous. I got a lot of those when carrying Dagny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giggles. Does this mean I have to post my pregnant ironing photos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steph--That is Stacie in the last one. I don't have a pregger picture of her. She would kill me if I did and posted it.
    And I do not win the award for best looking preggers that'd be you or Leigh orTara or anyone but me. And wisely I did not post a picture of me preggers with Carmella since I was so swollen and fat with her that I made the Michellon man look dehydrated and waifish.

    Tara-- Yes! I think the world definitely needs to see that one. Aren't you wearing your maternity panties in it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms Natalie....No wonder you took up running...look at the beer belly! :0

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nat, you are just trying to titillate the internet with that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie
    The sad part is that beer gut (aka Beau) is what drives me to drink.

    Anne I had to do something after the first 3 pictures. Don't want to totally scare people away.

    ReplyDelete