Sunday, August 13, 2006

Running Log

Okay week, not as good as last week but still pretty good. Here is the breakdown:
Sunday: 4 miles
Monday: 9 miles slow and easy. The heat is making me a minute and half slower per mile.
Tuesday: 4 miles in the morning, (very slow--I think 37 minutes slow). Then in the afternoon: 4 miles on the treadmill (29 minutes and change), 30 minutes cross train, 30 minutes leg and ab weights. Tough day.
Wednesday: 7 miles in the morning.
Thursday: 4 miles in the morning. Then 30 minutes cross train, 30 minutes back, shoulders and ab weights in the afternoon.
Friday: Cleaned house and did party prep-- no workout but not exactly a rest day either.
Saturday: 10K (46 minutes and 22 seconds) 20 minutes arm and ab weights. Played hostess with the mostess at the pirate bash. Full report and pictures coming if I can figure out what the heck is wrong with my camera.

Total miles: 38
Items found: Fellow turtle saver. I was coming upon a turtle crossing the road and before I could get to it a teenage boy in a Jeep stopped, blocked traffic and got out and helped Tippy cross the road.

I had a nice 6 mile run this morning. The temps were, unbelievably, in the low 70's. It was amazing and felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment