Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Elizabeth "Ellie" Grace has arrived


At 9:36 am today-- September 19th-- Tara and Dusty and big brother Chase welcomed Ellie. I even skipped my morning running to go see her. There isn't much that will make me skip a run but when my best friend of eighteen years has a baby I figure that is as good excuse as any. What is living if you don't recognize life when it happens?

And she is gorgeous--a petite angel if ever there was one weighing in at 6lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. She is perfect. Everyone always says "all babies are beautiful" but really this isn't always true--especially in the case of newborns. But little Ellie, she really is beautiful.

Tara and Dusty:


Big brother Chase:


Ellie and Chase:


Dusty and Ellie:
Ellie:


Congratulations guys! Tara, you did good. Love you. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment